As India's first interoperable operating system, it is a banking innovation that can serve any bank customer though our portable device with bebit card interface. The MicroATM Machine is operated by an agent that will includes a card
reader for all cash withdrawal and balance enquiry transactions for all bank debit cards.
All in all, this is the one of Tatkal Banking's mission to bridge the gap between the availability and accessibility of ordinary citizens providing simple banking services.
- Cash Withdrawal
- Balance Check
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
ADVANED Technology Framework – The Platform THAT helps to reduce product/software development and/or customization period by over 60 percentages. This unique platform allows business processes to be accessed over web interfaces, web
services and windows services.
At SINGLE LOGIN CKYC module, Anti money Laundering module , Loan Origination and Collection System is AVAILABLE
Software as a Service SAAS – Web Based SwiftCore is also available on rental basis which include Hosting the DC and DR at PCI DSS Certified and Tier IV Infrastructure.
- Receive or pay using multiple modes of payment including NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, QR
- Personalise each customer’s journey to financial well being
- Give employees an edge on productivity with proactive alerts and smart insights
- Collaborate 1-to-1 with customers, internal teams and outside experts across any channel or device
- Account information at fingertips
- Time & cost saving, Safe & secure
- Enables customer to transfer money real time 24*7
- Financial transactions in the form of P2M, P2A , Bill Payments.
- Non-Financial transactions like Balance Enquiry, MMID requests, Mini Statement, card block.
- Alert Management System.
- UPI Payments with QR code scan or Mobile Number.
The rapidly expanding cloud hosting industry is expected to grow nearly 20% this year to almost $250 billion in worldwide revenue, fueled largely by the proliferation of data in Internet-of-Things devices, artificial intelligence,
and Software-as-a-Service business applications. Nearly 40% of small and medium businesses utilize some form of cloud hosting, which provides operational agility in the forms of improved collaboration, the ability to work remotely,
better control of documents, and a reduced carbon footprint.
Given the massive demand for cloud storage and computing, hosting providers are clamoring to offer the best services for the best prices. Competition is fierce, which bodes well for those shopping around for the best solution. The
top providers, including our four most recommended options below, shine at offering seven key attributes: reliability, availability, scalability, security, quality, strong service-level agreements, and responsive support.
- We are providing GST software to manage your business accounting
- Customised Invoicing
- Image Scanning using OCR Technology
- Multiple access management
- Two way communication platform
- Payroll Processing
- Online Payment and Receipt Management
- Bank Integration for Payment and Receipt directly linked
- Provide Financial Statement Insights
- Creative Dashboard and customised
- Effective Inventory Management
Approved by Resver Bank Of India and Driven by NPCI enabled bill paymrnt facility for pan india
Bharat Bill Payment System is an integrated bill payment system in India offering interoperable and accessible bill payment service to customers through a network of agents of registered member as Agent Institutions, enabling multiple
payment modes, and providing instant confirmation of payment.
The first of its kind bill payment ecosystem in India is here to change the way bills are being paid. Bringing a revolution in India's bill payment market, Bharat BillPay enables every citizen to pay their different bills under the
same window. This unified ecosystem brings banks, non-banks and online payment platforms under one roof as its official authorised units for bill collections.
- Anytime, anywhere bill payment
- Pay all utility bills at once
- Safe and Reliable
- Pan India touch points